Here is the curriculum for this three day event:
- Day Traders: How to use the Depth of Market (DOM) to spot high and low daily price points.
- On Balance Volume - How to combine PPS Buy /Sell indicator with On-Balance Volume Indicator
to run scans to find trading set-ups.
- Creating your very own volume indicator with overlaping moving averages to be use on any platform.
- When and when NOT to use volume histogram bars.
- When and when NOT to use volume histogram bar tool.
- Why you should compare current volume levels to historic data.
- How to set up a filtered scan criteria on Thinkorswim (TOS).
- How to use the first hour volume reading to help identify "hot stocks" that might be getting unusual volume action in Options.
- Getting a major heads up using end of day volume combined with breadth and relative Strength readings using the PMC indicator on TOS.
This workshop will be held in three class sessions to allow ample time for all students to take note, ask questions, and prepare for the next sessions. Classes are schedule on Tuesday, August 10th, Wednesday, August 11th and Thursday, August 12th, from 12 PM ET until 2:00 PM each day. To register for this class, click below
YOU, too, can use the same METHODS traders all over the world are using to make successful, profitable trades DAILY!